Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nights In Rodanthe


Can't wait for this show to be out. It's such a sweet and awesome show, I can so tell. Yay 4 more days? Haha

Okay, just got back from dinner nearby. Mommy ordered way way too much that I was stuffing my face. XO bee hoon crab (x2), spinich cooked with century egg& minced meat and finally sambal stingray! PS. its meant for 3 people to eat, not 10. But everything was good, the crab was meaty and I had four pincers! (technically 3.1/2 cos 1/2 flew to the floor) YUMMY. And mommy said another thing, that I was the only child and to be pampered (:

Let me see, another 6 days to ivp now WTF. I do not want to run. (x1000000) F***sticks. Hmm today was YTF at granny's then started packing our remaining things from there, screams and shouts were thrown from all over. Was effing pissed with aunt, kept f***ing things up. When we got home, my parents were fighting (mom needed her attention) and my sister screamed her head off at the two of them. Omg my room's in a mess, back to square one with boxes everywhere. And this is a realy long post, wow. Oh there are like clothes in my cupboard now? And there are alot alot (: And the clothes i'm throwing seem to be haunting me, like i left them at my aunt's to throw..it appeared in my granny's place..then now its home with me. geez. Oh another thing is, my daddy says we're gna have a bad life future life. We throw too much things away and we'll get retribution..remember what goes around comes around. hmm.

I shall go prepare for school and pack my room more. yawns. I.HATE.UNPACKING.

No comments: