Wednesday, October 8, 2008

camp in my sleeping bag not gonna move.

rain rain rain was all that happened today. thunder accompanied with lighning for several times, made me jump out of my seat at the 265 bus stop. my brolly's all rusty, its time to get new brollies! haha then trng was alright but damn i can't stop thinking about the fact that i might be the first runner..starting blocks..gun..feeling like i'm running uphill..the one to start the ball rolling. geez the feeling seriously creeps me out. well when we finished our last run, it started pouring. t'was nice, the view with the spotlights and the millions/gillions of rain drops falling from the sky. i should have brought my camera to snap pictures cos there was an amazing view. but i realised form photos then they don't really come out as beautiful as seen real, guess sighting experience beats megapixels.

tmr is sleepover at my place, my turn to be host. dang i hate being host haha. aye i apologise first hand if i'm not a good host (: anyway i want to collect a small fund so we can but snacks and all then go crazy later on. haha or you guys want to bring on your own? ohya daddy's papers are in, time for me to go work..for my new phone. XOXO, sayonara

did i mention, housebunny is a nice nice show uber funneh with uber hot people. rocks i tell you (: oh oh oh and i'm wearing splints to sleep, lock jaw's coming back ):

No comments: