Wednesday, October 15, 2008

breaking dawn.

I can't speak
I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention
I'm staring at perfection
take a look at me so you can see
how beautiful you are
(hmm 1-2 more weeks and maybe i'll see your face again)

i have to start doing work, listening during class. WAKE UP, this isn't primary school.


ivp is in 3 days, but i might not be running still. coach hasn't confirmed who is running. well i'm not really bothered cos it doesn't matter to me if i run or not. but don't you think it's alittle unfair? making the two of us run our guts out during the last few relay trngs and suddenly say one of us is not running.


wonder when 200m trng will start. sad to say i'm feeling anxious, idk if i have the stamina or the power to run.


oh and if you're reading this, can you don't say this infront of my face? cos i know and you don't have to tell me you know cos i don't care. ya.

No comments: